Tuesday, December 12, 2006

my 1st blog!!

finally!! i hv my own blog..i was 2 bz 2 do 1 coz it was exam n exam.n now exam's over, i shud hv time 4 diz..spm is finally over.thnk im gonna list out wad i hv done recently here.hehezz.....




26 oct 20o6
its gonna b me n qi's bthday tml..well, my gang(shir, cc, ade n tim) wanted 2 celebrate wif us so dey decided 2 celebrate it 2nite(1 day b4 our bthday) while ev1 is free.no tuition n stuffs like dat..we went 2 mcdonald's n ate our meals,chit chat..n we hv a hard time finishing d french fries...0.0..u noe how much it is?? we ordered 1 set of mcvalue each n thr r 6 of us..medium sumore..u can imagine how much french fries it was..hahahah...duh..tim came out wif a funny idea so we can finish it off.we play scissors, rock n stone.who lose who eat 1 fries.childish ler..haha..but we hv a great time tho..but we still cant finish at last..n i m d 1 who 'bungkus' it hm..lolzz...





our bthday cake


qi n me



my gang

den my frens bought a bthday cake 4 us.we took pics n dey sang hapy bthday 4 us...funny eh..singing hapy bthday at a place like diz..lolzz...after dat we went 4 a movie. rob-B-hood.wad a funny movie.we laughed our lungs out..muahahahah....XD..i reach hm abt 11.30pm..woh..1st time went out until so late..lolzz..ev1 was aslp ord..except 4 my dad.coz he needs 2 pick me up aft da movie..thx daddy!! u r d greatest..hehezz..





9 Nov 20o6



its d last day of sch n ev1's not in da mood 2 do revision.da whole day at sch juz taking photos n signing autographs.not 4getting d sch mag 2 as we juz got it 2day..ev1 was juz like superstar.lolzz..sum of our cls brought digicams n took photos 2gethr...but da most interesting thng is, all d 5S2s brought our cls t-shirt n wore it till d end of d lesson..btw, da teachers were oso vry cooperating eh..no lessons dat day.no teachers cum 2 stop us 4 doing dat 2..haha..thank God 4 dat.



wif our teachers


ev1 in 5S2 t-shirt


we hv a mini farewell party in our cls.we brought keropok, cakes, kuih, chocolates, tit-bits..n a lot more..guess wad our gang brought?? we ordered french fries from da canteen!!..diz reminds me of my bthday..french fries fever.hahahaha.;P



wif our bio teacher

making invitation cards 4 our teachers wif my frens

we even made invitation cards 4 our teachers who taugh us 4 diz 2 yrs 2 invite dem 4 our cls graduation dinner on d 29th of dec.spm is cuming but we still bz on diz thngs..lolzz....it was fun dat day..reli dont hv d mood 2 study although spm is gonna b on nex week..ev1 juz played n kept on taking pics.guess we all appreciate d time left 2 b 2gethr...wuwuwu..wanna cry liao..frenz,hope our frenship 4eva n keep in touch!!




4 Dec 20o6


finally exam's over..yipee!! can go out 2 play liao..muahahah....my gang took a few pic's juz after d bio paper3....its d end of my high sch life n not 4getting its oso d end of 5S2 life..miss my frens lots...da only time we wud gather around again shud be at d 29 dec 06..dat is d true farewell party of 5S2.


my gang


dat nite i went 2 westwood 4 dinner wif ma frenz(qi,ade,shir,cc, tim, kok wee,kenny, harry, colin, justin n karen) 2 celebrate finishing spm..hehezz..it was vry sad dat we do not take any pics thr..aft da dinner..few of my frens left 4 justin's hse.leaving my gang, tim, harry n colin.we dont know whr 2 go nex.aft much discussion, we decided 2 go 2 cc's hse.since tim n harry can drive, my gang n i followed tim's car..juz imagine 6 prs in a proton saga..lolzz..we played cards at cc's hse..but i left quite early abt 10 sth coz my parents finished their fren's wedding dinner.so sad.i juz reach her hse a while..hmm..but nvm.hope we cud hang out again nex time..hehezz



i guess diz shud b wad i had done recently..miss my frens lots..hope 2 c u guys soon..its vry boring 2 stay at hm diz holiday.hope we can hang out 2gether..buh bye guys!! keep in touch!!

No comments: