Sunday, December 31, 2006

christmas

23 dec 2006
juz 2 say dat its a special kind of christmas i hv had diz yr wif my collegue.we were asked 2 draw a prs n we hv 2 buy dat prs a present 4 christmas..i bought d present a day b4 dat of coz 4 dat special prs which i had drawn n wrap it up.

diz morning when i reached my office, da 1st thng 2 do is label my present wif da name of da special prs n put it under da christmas tree in my cubical..thrs a small party in my office 2day.all d finance team gather 2gther n had lunch in d meeting room...da most interesting part is we all went bac 2 our cubical n each of use looked 4 our present wif our names on it under da christmas tree n unwrap it....guess wad i got??!! an infared massager..lolzz....thx 4 d present anywhr whoever gave me dat..until now i still dont know who is him or her..swt...sum of my collegues received candles, chocolates, red wine(dat was from my senior,Lau..LOLZZ), a towel(wondering who gv dat), a pen n muc muc nore..i 4got liao..it was vry fun looking at all my collegues unwraping their presents..all those funny emotions came out of their face when dey found wad dey got..hahazz..so funny dat ev1 laughed..we had a great time thr although its juz an hour coz aft dat we had 2 get bac 2 work..we took a pic 2gether..finally i got diz pic n post it here..hehezz

n dont 4get, 2day is also ade's bthday..happy bthday,ade..although i cant celebrate wif u

No comments: