Monday, December 18, 2006

1st day of work

Gosh..its d 1st day of work at KOMAG..i was so blur at 1st when i suppose 2 wear a special type of cover 4 my shoe b4 entering da building.luckily my senior told me 2 do so b4 i get into d building..i omost get lost when i 1st enter.da corridors were almost da same n thrs a lot of stairs. i followed my senior closely,hoping i wont get lost..he taught me many things 2day.even though i m still vry blur on evthng.at least i got most of my job done 2day.i still left some work incomplete so i hv 2 leave it 4 tml s it's past my working hours ord...i managed 2 find my way out when i m going back.thank god i m not lost..hehezz...its a bit tired actually coz its my 1st day of work.hope i wud get used 2 it soon..cheers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wrk in Komag b4 oso.. really big inside thr.. mary rules..many laws.. oso need a permit 2 start a wrk..haha...nid 2 change into "ninja" b4 enter the clean room.. very very very..dont noe how 2 say..

Anonymous said...

haha, so cham meh?

yew_soon@りゅうこ said...

u r lucky le.. tat i am your senior who take care of u. hiak~! hiak~! bcos my seniors who take care of me are mary and kelly. haha!